Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Milestone Update

I've been meaning to keep this updated with Evelyn's milestones.
Ha. I don't know if I've posted a single one!

Well, here's a few:
She's just about 5 months old...

- She started smiling around 3 weeks (no kidding!). No laughing yet though.
- She had her first bit of "real food" a couple days ago...mashed up banana.
- She's been sitting up in the bumbo for about a month and a half. But she's now throwing herself backwards to get out...so bye-bye to bumbo soon.
- She's starting to push up with her legs.
- No rolling over yet...still waiting...
- She says "blah blah blah blah".
- She found her toes two days ago.
- She pinches. Is that a milestone?
- When she nurses, she reaches up and touches my face gently...and then grabs a handful of my skin until I screech. Another great milestone?
- She has been sleeping through the night since around 6 to 8 weeks. Or at least around 6 hour stretches.
- Her first Christmas is tomorrow!

I'm too tired to write any more. I'll try to be more faithful with my milestone journaling.
G'night and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment